With only 5 weeks to go till Christmas Day we have the top tips on what to do to get your body in shape and ready to take on the challenges that come with the biggest party season of the year.
Are you worried about strapping yourself into your party dress? Do you wish to lose a few extra pounds before piling them on again? Here’s our top tips to get ready in 5 weeks:
- Sip Lemon Water first thing of a morning, drink some warm water with a slice of fresh lemon for the best way to start your day. It will help to eliminate toxins from your body and kick-start your metabolism first thing.
- Have a salt bath, salts are great at drawing out toxins. Take one or two baths a week to speed up your weight loss.
- Curb the caffeine, cut back on your coffee intake, it increases your stress levels, which encourages your body to cling to fat, limit yourself to 1 cup a day.
- Eat Clean, the less processed food you eat the better it is for you. Make sure your daily diet consists of 80% of natural foods in their natural state, for example have fresh fruit instead of dried.
- Go organic, detoxing is all about clearing your body of toxins. Reduce your daily intake by avoiding non-organic foods, especially non-organic meats.
- Drink more green tea and water, but increasing your fluid intake each day will help to flush out all the bad toxins in your body.