Get your body in tip top condition and ready for the Christmas celebrations. We all know that the festive season brings a multitude of sins so to prepare yourself and your body we’ve come up with a few fabulous pre-Christmas detox tips that’ll help you get into that little black dress, make your skin look fresh and leave some room to enjoy those naughty treats each Christmas and New Year seem to bring!
Our gentle pre-Christmas detox will help you feel and look sparkling this festive period. We recommend you start your detox as soon as possible before your party plans begin. Our 15 day detox program is one of the easiest ways to cleanse your system, by simple drinking 2 cups of Skinny Boo Detox Tea a day it can help to flush out your system of nasty toxins. Toxins from food, drink, pollution and synthetic chemicals in cosmetics can unbalance our bodies. A good detox will lift the toxic load and will work to effectively return our bodies to a state of balance where we feel full of energy, with natural sleep patterns and clear bright skin.
During your 15 day detox we advise to:
- Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks every day to help stabilise your blood sugar levels, our Skinny Boo Eating Plan can help you with this.
- Keep to eating fresh food with a small amount of protein for each meal.
- Drink plenty of fresh still water and green herbal tea like Skinny Boo Detox Tea.
Stay relaxed, do some gentle exercise such as walking or yoga or read a gentle book.
Dry brush your skin before you shower, dry brushing will help to improve your circulation to get rid of unwanted toxins and get good nutrients into your body.
- Try to use natural organic products when you can try to change the following in your household and swap for natural products; shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, make-up and cleaning products. You will feel much better from when using over toxinated products.
We also advise to avoid:
- Processed foods, sugar, alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
- Stressful situations, walk away from an argument and avoid action movies.
- Gluten, dairy and wheat based products like milk, butter, bread, cakes and biscuits, swap these for gluten and wheat free bread, coconut or almond milk.